Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||17th November 1976 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||15th November 1976|
|Next episode||22nd November 1976|
Edie throws herself at Stan. Ken organises the Old Folk's Christmas Party. Eddie is forced to sleep at Monkey Gibbons' but wants to return to No.13. Mike asks Len and Ray to do a conversion job on his new house - No.5 for which he is the mystery buyer. Ray is furious. Hilda is horrified that Edie washes Stan's underwear. She goes to the chippie and has a slanging match with Edie. Edie gets Norman to defend her, causing Stan to stick up for Hilda. Norman throws them both out. The Ogdens are reconciled. Hilda tells Eddie they want to live alone - he can't move back. Mike takes Bet out. Rita is horrified; she wanted him.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Edie Blundell - Avis Bunnage
- Norman Crabtree - Stan Stennett
- 1st Woman - Joan Peters
- 2nd Woman - Mary Vaughan
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room
- The Kabin
- Builder's Yard - Office
- Supper Bar
- TV Times synopsis: Hilda learns that runaway Stan has a new "fancy piece" and she goes to sort out both of them.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,600,000 homes (15th place).
|November 1976 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|