Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||9th February 1977 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||7th February 1977|
|Next episode||14th February 1977|
Deirdre comes round to calling the baby Tracy. She tells Ray it would be a good idea if Blanche married; they might have her part of the house. Ray pushes Steve Bassett to propose to Blanche. Ernie asks Thelma James not to follow him about; they're giving the wrong impression. Betty is horrified that she's got to entertain a man. Mike is horrified that Betty is at the party, he was expecting Rita. He is surprised when the client, Jack Broadley, loves Betty's company. The client agrees to do business with Mike because Betty makes him laugh so much. Steve proposes to Blanche. She accepts. Deirdre and Ray are delighted and agree to leave with them for a holiday in Warwickshire. Janet Barlow tries to get in contact with Ken.
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Tracy Langton - Christabel Finch
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 5 Coronation Street - Living room
- The Kabin
- 20 Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Business and pleasure for four at Bet's place…
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,650,000 homes (5th place).
|February 1977 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th|