Albert goes to visit Peter and Susan. Ernie receives a Valentine, he realises it's from Thelma James. Emily accuses him of encouraging Thelma. Mavis gets a Valentine from Derek. Janet Barlow searches for Ken. She tries to get Emily to talk to her but Emily is too preoccupied with Thelma and Ernie. Suzie looks for somewhere to live when her landlady throws her out. She decides she'd like to move in at No.11. Ken finds Janet on his doorstep.
- Janet Barlow - Judith Barker
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix (Credited as "Pat Phoenix")
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Suzie Birchall - Cheryl Murray
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie (Credited as "Lynn Perrie")
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- The Kabin
- North Cross Park
- First appearance of Janet Barlow since 10th September 1975.
- Elsie Howard tells Gail Potter the history of Janet Barlow but says that she followed Alan Howard to London whereas the events in Episode 1106 (23rd August 1971) and Episode 1107 (25th August 1971) were set in Leeds.
- The location scenes of Janet Barlow in North Cross Park were filmed in St. John's Gardens, Lower Byrom Street in Manchester, next to the Granada Television studios.
- TV Times synopsis: Why is Janet Barlow looking for estranged husband Ken?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,000,000 homes (3rd place).
|February 1977 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th|