Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||28th February 1977 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||23rd February 1977|
|Next episode||2nd March 1977|
Len goes with Ken to Janet's inquest. Mike tells Bet to clear her stuff out of No.5 for a bit; his wife is coming up. Mike shows Anne Woodley the factory and the house. The coroner brings a verdict of suicide. Mike assures Anne he loves her. Bet is upset when Mike brings Anne into the Rovers. He tells Bet that Anne's staying for a few days.
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Renee Bradshaw - Madge Hindle
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Tracy Langton - Christabel Finch
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, Snug
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 5 Coronation Street - Living room
- Corner Shop
- Baldwin's Casuals - Office
- Coroner's Court, Manchester - Exterior
- The Coroner's Court used for location filming was that on London Road in Manchester, opposite Piccadilly Station. Part of the London Road Fire Station, it closed as a court in 1998 and the entire complex has been a Grade II listed building since 1974.
- TV Times synopsis: A visitor from London panics Mike Baldwin and Bet Lynch…
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,050,000 homes (2nd place).
|February 1977 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th|