Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||9th March 1977 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Previous episode||7th March 1977|
|Next episode||14th March 1977|
Hilda fears the chimney of No.13 might be collapsing but Len tells her the brick hasn't come from the house. Hilda discovers Gail and Suzie dropped the brick. She threatens them with the police. Rita discovers Len hasn't gone to Nottingham for the wedding. Suzie and Gail give Hilda a box of chocolates for compensation. Bet wonders about seeing a solicitor about her rights at No.5. Rita is pleased when Len makes a pass at her.
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- Suzie Birchall - Cheryl Murray
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Renee Bradshaw - Madge Hindle
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen, hallway and yard
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and yard
- The Kabin
- TV Times synopsis: Will Rita Littlewood find out the truth about Len Fairclough going to his son's wedding?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,400,000 homes (7th place).
|March 1977 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|