Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||14th March 1977 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Previous episode||9th March 1977|
|Next episode||16th March 1977|
Ena worries that the shock of Janet Barlow's death will kill Albert. Mike sends Hilda the key to No.5 to clean it for his return. Bet throws her out. Ena meets Albert's train and breaks the news about Janet. Mike returns from London. Bet tells him she's not giving the house up. Ray wants Deirdre to type at home for the Yard. She agrees. Ray changes the locks at No.5 for Bet. Len arrives to put a lock on for Mike. Ray squares up to him. Ena takes Albert in for a few days. Mike is amazed to find he can't get into No.5.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Renee Bradshaw - Madge Hindle
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 5 Coronation Street - Living room
- Corner Shop
- Community Centre flat - Living room
- Builder's Yard - Office
- Victoria Station - Concourse
- TV Times synopsis: Will Mike Baldwin succeed in evicting Bet Lynch from number five?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,100,000 homes (2nd place).
|March 1977 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|