Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||25th July 1962 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by||Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||23rd July 1962|
|Next episode||30th July 1962|
The landlord agrees to let Minnie rent No.5 on a weekly basis. Ena thinks she shouldn't move and blames Swindley. Elsie stalls the Barlows about No.9. She doesn't feel they are the right type for the Street but does agree to let them have the house. Annie's letters are full of an Arthur Forsythe-Jones. Doreen and Sheila tease the shy Jerry. Pam buys Val out of the Salon outright. David Barlow has a practice game on and can't be best man. The Tatlocks can't come as Edith is ill. Val is upset, feeling it'll be a rotten wedding.
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Doreen Lostock - Angela Crow
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Tatlock - Anne Reid
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Leonard Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- TV Times synopsis: Minnie and Swindley get their heads together, but too close for Ena's liking
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,887,000 homes (1st place).
|July 1962 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 29th|