Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||30th July 1962 (Monday)|
|Stories by||Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||25th July 1962|
|Next episode||1st August 1962|
Frank is angry that David isn't coming to the wedding. Annie returns, full of talk of someone called Arthur Forsythe-Jones. Concepta wants a washing machine. Harry refuses to have one on Hire Purchase but she has already ordered it. Harry accepts the fact that Concepta needs the machine but she is upset when it won't fit into the scullery. Albert goes overboard on a morning suit and top hat.
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Leonard Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Doreen Lostock - Angela Crow
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Valerie Tatlock - Anne Reid
- Esther Hayes - Daphne Oxenford
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- TV Times synopsis: The difficulties of married life in the Street don't prevent wedding preparations from reaching a climax
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,241,000 homes (joint 1st place with Episode 171).
|July 1962 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 29th|