Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||8th August 1962 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by||Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||6th August 1962|
|Next episode||13th August 1962|
Annie takes Sam on as waiter in the Rovers. Ena demands repairs to the Vestry. Minnie decides to move into No.5. The Hewitts decide to call the baby Christopher. Doreen and Sheila go on double dates and run into Swindley and Emily at the concert. Minnie has to find 5/- more rent than in Jubilee Terrace. The Town Hall decides that the Street is to keep its name. Jerry recognises Sam as his uncle.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Leonard Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Doreen Lostock - Angela Crow
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- TV Times synopsis: Good news comes in threes, and a revelation helps to solve a mystery
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,426,000 homes (1st place).
|August 1962 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|