Alf tells Len that he's serious about Renee. Ivy tells Elsie the machinists want Terri Clayton to go back to packing; she doesn't do any work. Len is angry when Rita lunches with Ralph Lancaster. Len tells Ralph to keep away from Rita. Ivy rows with Terri for the slackness. Elsie tells Mike that there's trouble brewing in the machine room over his girlfriend Terri.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Renee Bradshaw - Madge Hindle
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/ Snug
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Baldwin's Casuals - Sewing room and office
- The Kabin
- Gatsby Club
- TV Times synopsis: Len Fairclough clashes with Gatsby Club manager Ralph Lancaster, who is determined to lure Rita Fairclough back to singing.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,592,000 viewers (chart placing unknown).
|September 1977 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|