Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||24th October 1977 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Previous episode||19th October 1977|
|Next episode||26th October 1977|
Bet and Mike agree to bury the hatchet. Deirdre breaks down and tells Ray she doesn't want to bring the police in. She has a bruised head and ripped clothes. She becomes hysterical and tells Emily that the man tried to rape her. Suzie fancies Billy. Deirdre doesn't want the police because of their questions. Billy calls on Deirdre and sees Tracy. Deirdre tells Emily she thinks she knows who the man is. Hilda buys Renee's old washing machine. Stan is appalled that she spent £20 on it.
- Renee Bradshaw - Madge Hindle
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Suzie Birchall - Cheryl Murray
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Tracy Langton - Christabel Finch
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 5 Coronation Street - Living room
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- TV Times synopsis: Panic at the Langtons' as Ray searches for wife Deirdre's attacker. Why hasn't Deirdre revealed all the truth?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,011,000 viewers (4th place).
|October 1977 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|