Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||9th November 1977 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||7th November 1977|
|Next episode||14th November 1977|
Ray feels out of his depth with Deirdre. Annie persuades Fred to return to the Rovers. She moves Charles Beaumont into the pub so she can keep an eye on him. Annie discovers that Charles has conned other members of her family. Ray tells Len that he's at the end of his tether - Deirdre's turning against him. Annie asks Charles to leave and makes sure he pays his debts.
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Tracy Langton - Christabel Finch
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 5 Coronation Street - Living room
- The Kabin
- Builder's Yard and office
- TV Times synopsis: The truth comes out at last about Charles Beaumont. Ray Langton decides to tell Len Fairclough what happened to Ray's wife, Deirdre, that night under the viaduct…
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 13,450,000 viewers (18th place).
|November 1977 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|