Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||21st November 1977 (Monday)|
|Stories by||Peter Tonkinson|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||16th November 1977|
|Next episode||23rd November 1977|
Ray finds Deirdre has gone, Emily takes care of Tracy. Ray searches for Deirdre. Suzie says she saw her heading towards the canal. Gail tries to get Steve to take her to a disco but he wants to be with Suzie. Ray contacts the police. The menfolk bet Mike he won't take out the first woman to enter the Rovers; it is Suzie. He takes them up and arranges a date with her. Deirdre stands on a bypass bridge, contemplating suicide.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Renee Bradshaw - Madge Hindle
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- Suzie Birchall - Cheryl Murray
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Steve Fisher - Lawrence Mullin
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Tracy Langton - Christabel Finch
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room and hallway
- 5 Coronation Street - Living room
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- Bypass - bridge
- TV Times synopsis: Will Ray discover where Deirdre is? Back at the Rovers, Mike takes up a challenge - and makes a date with Suzie.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,950,000 viewers (8th place).
|November 1977 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|