Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||28th December 1977 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||26th December 1977|
|Next episode||2nd January 1978|
Eddie stores the turkeys in Renee's deep freeze. Albert sells them for him, telling people they're in aid of the Legion's War Heroes Tribute. The Langtons throw a party. Alf goes to the Langtons' party when he hears Renee is going to be there. When Fred pesters Rita for a dance, Len tells him to lay off. Fred hits him, smashing Deirdre's coffee table.
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Renee Bradshaw - Madge Hindle
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 5 Coronation Street - Living room and kitchen
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- William Tarmey appears as an extra in the Rovers, two years before debuting as Jack Duckworth.
- TV Times synopsis: Who's involved in the punch-up that brings the Langton's home-coming party to an unexpected end? Eddie has to recruit help to get shot of his gaggle of late turkeys.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,210,000 viewers (6th place).
|December 1977 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|