Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||13th February 1978 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||8th February 1978|
|Next episode||15th February 1978|
Elsie thinks she and the Ogdens should pay for their own ceilings. Len tells her it'll cost £25 to repair. Stan receives a Valentine card. Hilda knows who it's from. Ken invites Sally and Philippa Robson to a meal at No.1. Albert isn't pleased. Hilda tells Stan the card was obviously sent by someone at No.11. They decide to play them along and stage a loud row. Eddie sits back and enjoys the performance. Hilda is put out when Stan enjoys the shouting so much. Hilda beats the bedroom carpet in the yard, covering Elsie's washing in dirt. Albert gets out of the way as Ken entertains Sally. Ken gets on well with Philippa. Hilda plans a showdown with Elsie.
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Suzie Birchall - Cheryl Murray
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Steve Fisher - Lawrence Mullin
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and back bedroom
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- The Kabin
- TV Times synopsis: Who sends a bogus Valentine to Stan - and how does Hilda hit back? Ken gets together with Sally Robson and meets her young daughter, Philippa.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 18,100,000 viewers (2nd place).
|February 1978 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th|