Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||25th September 1978 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||20th September 1978|
|Next episode||27th September 1978|
Emily returns from a painting and sketching holiday in Wiltshire. Dawn Sampson turns up at No.11 demanding to see Elsie about Ron Mather. She accuses Elsie of ruining their seven-year relationship and demands to know if they've danced together. Ray spends dinnertime in Janice's bed. Elsie struggles to keep a straight face as Dawn reveals she's Ron's dancing partner and thought she was a rival dancer. Len realises Ray has another woman. He tells him he's a fool. Joe Dawson tells a shocked Emily that Janice is seeing Ray.
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Tracy Langton - Christabel Finch
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Suzie Birchall - Cheryl Murray
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Janice Stubbs - Angela Bruce
- Joe Dawson - Peter Schofield
- Dawn Sampson - Marjie Lawrence
- Ron Mather - Joe Lynch
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 5 Coronation Street - Living room
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Dawson's Cafe
- Janice Stubbs's bedsit
- TV Times synopsis: Elsie Tanner gets a surprise visit from another woman in Ron Mather's life.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,350,000 viewers (4th place).
|September 1978 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|