Sheila and Doreen aren't impressed by their party. Concepta agrees to go out with Harry, leaving Lucille in charge of Christopher. Albert is disgusted with the idea of Val supporting Ken. Swindley is voted candidate when his opponent doesn't turn up. Concepta blames Lucille for making Christopher cry. Lucille runs away but is persuaded to return home by Ena.
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Esther Hayes - Daphne Oxenford
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Leonard Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Doreen Lostock - Angela Crow
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Last appearance of Esther Hayes until 4th February 1963.
- TV Times synopsis: Ena finds another wanderer
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,757,000 homes (2nd place).
|September 1962 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|