Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||28th November 1962 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by||Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||26th November 1962|
|Next episode||3rd December 1962|
Linda doesn't seem very keen on Canada. Emily hopes Swindley will produce the play. The election results come through: Joe Armstrong - 1,642, Mellor - 1,463 and Swindley - 405. Swindley is grateful to his supporters and agrees to produce the play. Linda decides she doesn't want to return to Canada.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Christine Appleby - Christine Hargreaves
- Linda Cheveski - Anne Cunningham
- Ivan Cheveski - Ernst Walder
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Jed Stone - Kenneth Cope
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Doreen Lostock - Angela Crow
- Leonard Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Stephen Hancock makes a pre-Ernest Bishop appearance as Mr. Spinks.
- TV Times synopsis: The votes are counted; and the Mission Hall Players are born
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,310,000 homes (2nd place).
|November 1962 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|