Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||27th April 1981 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Previous episode||22nd April 1981|
|Next episode||29th April 1981|
Elsie stays away from work. Fred asks Annie if he and Eunice can stay at the Rovers once married until they get a pub of their own. Bet persuades Elsie to have a night on the town to cheer her up. Eunice persuades Annie to let them stay at the Rovers. Elsie is picked up at the Lord Nelson pub by Bill Fielding, Bet feels that he's too rough for them but Elsie thinks he's better than nothing. Bet leaves them to it. Elsie takes Bill back to No.11. She agrees to let him stay the night.
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Eunice Nuttall - Meg Johnson
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Tracy Langton - Christabel Finch
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Lord Nelson
- TV Times synopsis: Bet Lynch and Elsie Tanner go out on the town - but only one of them gets an escort. Will Annie Walker agree to Fred Gee and Eunice Nuttall moving in with her after the wedding?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,211,000 viewers (2nd place).
|April 1981 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|