Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||27th May 1981 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Previous episode||25th May 1981|
|Next episode||1st June 1981|
Annie tries to keep her meals solitary but Eunice feels that she needs company. Ken and Deirdre look at houses. Colin Jackson apologises to Gail and asks her not to tell Sue. She agrees. Eddie considers advertising for a lady companion. Sue invites the Tilsleys on a caravanning weekend. Gail isn't keen and tells Brian about Colin's pass. Brian wants to thump Colin but Gail thinks it would be a bad idea. Ken and Deirdre find a house in Meadow Bottoms, five miles out. Deirdre tells Beattie they will not be taking Albert with them. She tells Beattie that Ken has been doing her duty for years. Beattie refuses to have Albert with her. The Tilsleys tell the Jacksons that they can't go away for the weekend. Brian tells Colin to keep away from them. Eunice lays on a special tea for Annie. Albert realises no one wants him and has a quiet weep.
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Nicholas Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Tracy Langton - Christabel Finch
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Eunice Gee - Meg Johnson (Credited as "Eunice Nuttall")
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- 5 Buxton Close - Living room
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- TV Times synopsis: Will Brian Tilsley find out about Gail and Colin Jackson? Can Eunice Gee find a way to get into Annie Walker's good books?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 11,750,000 viewers (11th place).
|May 1981 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|