Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||9th November 1981 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Previous episode||4th November 1981|
|Next episode||11th November 1981|
Brian hopes Ronnie Burgess will not be found as the case will be dropped. Annie accuses Audrey of leading Alf on. Audrey tells her to mind her own business. Alf buys a black MG sports car. Audrey is delighted with it. The Tilsleys go to court and wait to see if Burgess turns up. Deirdre refuses to be taken for granted by Alf and Audrey anymore. Brian is alarmed when Burgess arrives for the court case.
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Nicholas Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Audrey Potter - Sue Nicholls
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Bert Tilsley - Peter Dudley
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop
- 5 Buxton Close - Living room and kitchen
- Weatherfield Magistrates Court - Foyer and waiting area
- TV Times synopsis: Brian Tilsley goes to court. There, he and his family get a shock at the sight of an unexpected face…
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,250,000 viewers (3rd place).
|November 1981 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|