Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||7th December 1981 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Previous episode||2nd December 1981|
|Next episode||9th December 1981|
Hilda wants to buy the River Park Estate house for £17,000. Ben Critchley offers Eunice a job, with or without Fred. Mavis tries to get out of her blind date. Stan refuses to move house. Eunice looks round the Park View Hotel and wants the job. She urges Fred to see it but he refuses and accuses her of fancying Critchley. Hilda tells Eddie that he can move with them and works out that, with his rent, they can afford to move. She puts the house up for sale. Mavis stands Bobby Simpson up. Bet is horrified to hear that she's let a man escape and meets him herself, calling herself Mavis.
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Eunice Gee - Meg Johnson
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Community Centre flat - Living room
- The Kabin
- Queens Shopping Precinct
- TV Times synopsis: Mavis Riley backs out of her blind date, and Bet Lynch gets involved. Eunice Gee goes to see Councillor Critchley's hotel.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,700,000 viewers (2nd place).
|December 1981 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|