Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||14th December 1981 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Previous episode||9th December 1981|
|Next episode||16th December 1981|
The Bells tell the Ogdens they want to buy No.13 and offer them £7,500 cash. Hilda tells them that the sale is off. Fred pretends Eunice is ill and tries to cover for her at the Community Centre. Elsie is disappointed that the Ogdens aren't moving. Len encourages the Bells to offer Hilda more money to move. The Bells offer the Ogdens £8,000 and leave a cheque for £800 with them as a deposit. The Ogdens don't know what to do.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Community Centre flat - Living room
- The Kabin
- TV Times synopsis: It's a tricky day for Fred, as he tries to explain where Eunice is. Stan and Hilda tell the would-be-buyers of their house that it is no longer for sale…and then they get a new offer that they find hard to refuse.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 17,450,000 viewers (2nd place).
|December 1981 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|