|ITV transmission date||24th February 1982 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Previous episode||22nd February 1982|
|Next episode||1st March 1982|
Mike warns Elsie that Dot Stockwell is on the warpath. Dot goes into the factory, stops production and asks Ivy who Wilf has been sleeping with. Elsie owns up and Dot tells her to stay away from Wilf. Elsie refuses to listen to Dot's threats and tells her that it's clear why he left her. Dot feels sure Wilf will return to her if Elsie finishes with him. Jackie Moffatt persuades Gail to come out with her and the girls. Eddie entertains Marion at Mike's flat again, drinking all of Mike's brandy. Marion tells Eddie that she'd like to stay the night with him. Elsie tells Wilf to sort Dot out. He doesn't mind facing a big divorce settlement if he can have happiness with Elsie.
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Nicholas Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Bert Tilsley - Peter Dudley
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Baldwin's Casuals - Sewing room and office
- 5 Buxton Close - Living room and kitchen
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room, kitchen and hallway
- Barbara Young makes a pre-Doreen Fenwick appearance as Mrs Stockwell.
- TV Times synopsis: What will happen when Wilf Stockwell's wife turns up to confront Elsie Tanner? Eddie Yeats has to refuse Marion Willis' offer to stay the night.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,050,000 viewers (3rd place).
|February 1982 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th|