Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||29th March 1982 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Previous episode||24th March 1982|
|Next episode||31st March 1982|
Sharon convinces Len she wasn't getting up to anything at the party. He tells her that he thinks Steve Dunthorne is too old for her. Hilda doesn't like Eddie staying out late at night with Marion. Eddie thinks he's in love. Gail is upset that Brian preferred to be in Cairo than with her. She gets upset when Ivy goes on about how wonderful Brian is and Gail tells her about Brian living it up in Cairo. Eddie tells Hilda that his relationship is suffering as he hasn't got a place to court Marion. She tells him that he can court at No.13. Len doesn't trust Steve and is amazed when Sharon considers going on the Pill. She asks Len to trust her; she knows what Steve wants from her. Hilda decides she wants to get to know Marion better and invites her for Sunday tea. Eddie is horrified.
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Sharon Gaskell - Tracie Bennett
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Bert Tilsley - Peter Dudley
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Nicholas Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- 5 Buxton Close - Living room and kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Gail Tilsley, goaded by mother-in-law Ivy, finally blows her top and tells the truth about Brian. Rita Fairclough, worried about foster daughter Sharon's behaviour with her boyfriend, tries a motherly talking-to.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,750,000 viewers (3rd place).
|March 1982 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st|