|ITV transmission date||31st March 1982 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Previous episode||29th March 1982|
|Next episode||5th April 1982|
Len refuses to let Sharon take Steve Dunthorne up to her bedroom. Sharon accuses him of spoiling all her fun. Len throws Steve out, telling him that she can't see him again. Hilda makes Stan wear a suit when Marion comes to tea. Don Worthington finds a more permanent home for Sharon who thinks the Faircloughs don't want her anymore because of Steve. Gail goes out on the town; if Brian can, so can she.
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Sharon Gaskell - Tracie Bennett
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Bert Tilsley - Peter Dudley
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Nicholas Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- 5 Buxton Close - Living room and kitchen
- Brian Capron makes one of several appearances as Donald Worthington, several years before appearing in his better-known role of Richard Hillman.
- TV Times synopsis: Guess who's coming to Sunday tea at the Ogdens? The Tilsleys find out that Gail was telling the truth about Brian.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 17,250,000 viewers (2nd place).
|March 1982 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st|