Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||5th April 1982 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Previous episode||31st March 1982|
|Next episode||7th April 1982|
Len takes Audrey on at The Kabin as Rita is visiting Sam Littlewood in Blackpool. Derek is promoted and sends Mavis his love via one of his salesmen, Tommy Gregg. Len is sad that Sharon has been re-placed. The Police tell Alec to move his van or be fined £25. He can't move it as he still hasn't any wheels. Eddie offers to sort out some wheels for Alec. He buys some for £36. Bert babysits so Jackie Moffatt and Gail can go to a disco. Mavis knits a jumper for Princess Diana's baby. Brian phones home and Bert tells him that Gail is out. Eddie offers Alec the wheels for £50.
- Audrey Potter - Sue Nicholls
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Nicholas Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Bert Tilsley - Peter Dudley
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Alec Hobson - Tom Price
- Jackie Moffatt - Jacqueline Tong
- Tommy Gregg - John Wild
- Curly Watkins - Fred Pearson
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- The Kabin
- The Kabin flat - Living room/kitchen
- 5 Buxton Close - Living room and kitchen
- 37 Hillside Crescent - Living room
- First appearance of Audrey Potter since 25th November 1981.
- TV Times synopsis: Brian Tilsley phones wife Gail twice from the Middle East - only to be told by his mother Ivy that Gail's having another night out.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,400,000 viewers (3rd place).
|April 1982 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|