Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||3rd May 1982 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Previous episode||28th April 1982|
|Next episode||5th May 1982|
Ken refuses to tell the Police about Raymond Attwood's spending. Marion is thrilled that Elsie is taking her in. Gail is upset when Alma goes off with a man, Frank Miller, leaving her alone at the cafe and missing Brian phoning home. Marion moves into No.11. She tells Elsie that she wanted to move from Mrs Moss's house because she was involved with her son. Marion is upset when Eddie goes to the Legion instead of keeping a date with her, arranged via Stan. Betty is mugged whilst walking home at night.
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Alma Sedgewick - Amanda Barrie
- Frank Miller - John Labanowski (Credited as "John Labonowski")
- Lorry Drivers - Leslie O'Neill, Bill Lund
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Jim's Cafe
- Unknown streets in Weatherfield
- TV Times synopsis: Why is Eddie Yeats drinking with Stan Ogden while Eddie's girlfriend Marion Willis waits patiently for him at home? Gail Tilsley has a showdown with her employer, café-owner Alma Sedgewick. Elsie Tanner takes in a new lodger.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 13,900,000 viewers (3rd place).
|May 1982 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|