Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||10th May 1982 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Director||John Michael Phillips|
|Previous episode||5th May 1982|
|Next episode||12th May 1982|
Frank Hurst, the Building Inspector looks over Len's new house. Hilda returns from visiting Archie Crabtree to find Eddie engaged. Betty leaves hospital. Ken is horrified that Deirdre has told the Police about Raymond Attwood and he calls her irresponsible. Deirdre tells him that the world is a jungle - he is not living in an ideal world. She says that whoever mugged Betty was an animal and must be stopped. Detective Sergeant Bell tells the Barlows that Deirdre was right; Attwood was the mugger. Eddie and Marion decide to throw an engagement party. Hilda is upset that it's going to be at the Rovers and not No.13. Eddie wins her round by asking her to act as his stand-in mother. The Inspector tells Len to replace his joists and cavities. Len accuses him of being fussy and refuses to replace the joists. The Inspector threatens to take him to court if he doesn't comply.
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Builder's Yard
- TV Times synopsis: Eddie Yeats and Marion Willis come to an important decision.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 14,900,000 viewers (1st place).
|May 1982 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|