Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||9th June 1982 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Director||John Michael Phillips|
|Previous episode||7th June 1982|
|Next episode||14th June 1982|
Rita and Sharon decide they want No.7 and set about persuading Len. Ivy persuades Emily to cover up for Cleopatra spilling the coffee but she is forced to show Mike a coffee-stained order sheet and tells him about Cleopatra. He goes after the cat and is furious when she rips his jacket. Eddie and Marion look round No.7. They both like it but Marion doesn't want to rush the engagement. Eddie is disappointed. Vera is ill and Jack collects her wages from Emily. Sharon lets it slip to Len that Rita wants No.7. Len tells her that he wants to make a big profit on the house for them both; using the money as a deposit on a nicer house in the country. Rita doesn't believe him. Vera is furious to find Emily has given her wages to Jack. Jack pays off his road tax using the money. Vera goes for Jack with her handbag, providing Street entertainment. Mike takes Cleopatra to the RSPCA.
- Sharon Gaskell - Tracie Bennett
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran (Credited as "Marian Willis")
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Baldwin's Casuals - Office, sewing room and loading bay
- Last appearance of Jack Duckworth until 13th September 1982.
- TV Times synopsis: Unknown to Vera Duckworth, husband Jack gets hold of her wages.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,600,000 viewers (4th place).
|June 1982 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|