Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||14th June 1982 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Previous episode||9th June 1982|
|Next episode||16th June 1982|
Alf is alarmed to hear that the neighbours think he is after Bet as a wife. Mike tells the girls that he has taken Cleopatra to be put down. Vera goes to the RSPCA and fetches the cat back. Mavis completes her red, white and blue sweater and sends it off to the Palace as a present for the Royal baby. Mike tells the girls to get rid of Cleopatra or he'll drown her. Sharon tries her charms to persaude Len to let them have No.7. He maintains that they can't afford it. Emily suggests to the girls that they make Cleopatra a Union member so Mike can't get rid of her. Bet discovers her flat, and the whole of Ludlow Avenue has been demolished.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Sharon Gaskell - Tracie Bennett
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Baldwin's Casuals - Sewing room and office
- Ludlow Avenue
- RSPCA - Exterior
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- TV Times synopsis: Bet Lynch hears a rumour that her flat has been demolished. The factory girls enrol an unusual new member.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,550,000 viewers (2nd place).
|June 1982 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|