|ITV transmission date||23rd June 1982 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Previous episode||21st June 1982|
|Next episode||28th June 1982|
Hilda supervises the painting of No.13. Gail tries to get out of her date with Les Charlton but he persuades her to go for a lunchtime drink. Betty tells Bet that Cyril never knew Gordon was hers. Eddie and Stan run out of homemade paint. Betty tells Ted Farrell that Gordon wasn't Cyril's son. He half-guesses that he's the father and tells her that he couldn't live with himself if Gordon was his son. Betty lets him believe he is not Gordon's father. Nicky disappears from Jill Mason's care whilst she's shopping in Alf's shop.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Alma Sedgewick - Amanda Barrie
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Nicholas Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Smithy - Philip Jackson
- Les Charlton - Graham Fellows
- Ted Farrell - Gerald Sim
- Jill Mason - Lesley Manville
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and yard
- Corner Shop
- Jim's Cafe
- 37 Hillside Crescent - Living room and kitchen
- This episode was transmitted at 7.00pm due to coverage of the World Cup.
- TV Times synopsis: While Gail Tilsley is on a date her baby, Nick, disappears. Will the mysterious visitor be told the secret that links him to an old flame?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,050,000 viewers (2nd place).
|June 1982 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|