Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||7th July 1982 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Producer|| Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||5th July 1982|
|Next episode||12th July 1982|
Eddie and Marion spend the night together. Ivy apologises to Gail for thinking she's been unfaithful. Gail tells Ivy that she's missing Brian and wants him to return. Hilda guesses that Elsie is away. Stan tells her that Eddie spent the night with Marion. Deirdre celebrates her twenty-seventh birthday. Hilda makes Eddie run up and down stairs to "invalid Elsie". Gail asks Les Charlton not to call on her anymore. He tells her that he likes her company but agrees not to see her again. Mike feels vulnerable now all his family are dead. Maggie tells him that he's always got her. Ken buys a weekend trip away in London for Deirdre's birthday. Eddie tells Hilda he's off to Liverpool again so Hilda brings Stan round to spend the evening with Marion. She tells Eddie that she knows what he's up to. Eddie maintains they've done nothing to be ashamed of. Ivy tells Gail that Brian is coming home next Monday.
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Nicholas Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 5 Buxton Close - Living room and kitchen
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room and kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Hilda plays detective in a bid to discover what game Eddie Yeats is playing. Gail Tilsley receives surprise news from husband Brian.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 11,350,000 viewers (3rd place).
|July 1982 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|