Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||19th July 1982 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Producer|| Pauline Shaw|
|Previous episode||14th July 1982|
|Next episode||21st July 1982|
Hilda reads Mike's tea leaves and tells him that he's in for some trouble. Brian refuses to believe in Gail's innocence. She makes him see that she and Les Charlton kept company as they were both lonely. Rita breaks it to Len that Chalkie wants to buy their house. Len tells Chalkie that No.9 is not for sale. Rita is furious. Brian upsets Ivy by telling her not to interfere in his marriage.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Nicholas Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Sharon Gaskell - Tracie Bennett
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Chalkie Whitely - Teddy Turner (Credited as "Chalky Whitely")
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and yard
- The Kabin
- 5 Buxton Close - Living room and kitchen
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room and kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Will Gail and Brian Tilsley make up their quarrel? Rita Fairclough gets a customer for the house. How will Len react when he learns which house she has put up for sale?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,200,000 viewers (2nd place).
|July 1982 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|