Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||23rd August 1982 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Producer|| Pauline Shaw|
|Previous episode||18th August 1982|
|Next episode||25th August 1982|
The Faircloughs move into No.7. Len is nostalgic about leaving No.9. Hilda finds Marion's ring in Eddie's room. He is forced to tell her that the engagement is off. Marion goes to visit her aunt to think things over. Hilda tells Eddie that she's sure Marion will return to him. Maggie feels the shop is a bargain. Mike tells her that she's a bad risk as she's offering him nothing in return. She is furious. Frank Skinner does a re-spray for one of Brian's clients. Maggie borrows the money from Harry Redman. Mike is jealous and wonders what Harry means to her. Len enjoys living in a house he built. Craig Whitely, Chalkie's grandson, moves into No.9 with him and his drumming practice upsets the Faircloughs.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Sharon Gaskell - Tracie Bennett
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Tracy Langton - Christabel Finch
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room/ andkitchen
- Sykes and Tilsley's Garage
- TV Times synopsis: How will Maggie Dunlop react when Mike Baldwin refuses to lend her money for a new business? And will all go smoothly for the Faircloughs' move into their new house?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,600,000 viewers (3rd place).
|August 1982 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|