Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||6th September 1982 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Producer|| Pauline Shaw|
|Previous episode||1st September 1982|
|Next episode||8th September 1982|
Mike refuses to let Maggie walk out of his life with his child. Marion returns to No.11. Eddie is delighted to see her. Mike tells Deirdre that pregnant Maggie has left him. His story upsets her. Marion tells Elsie she went to live with Phil Moss but found she no longer loved him. An important cheque is sent to Len at No.9. Chalkie gives it to Len a week later. Len is furious and shouts at him. Chalkie tells them that he won't forward any letters in future. Eddie fears that Marion doesn't want to see him again. Mike hears people talking about Maggie leaving him and sacks Hilda, even though she swears she hasn't told anyone. Marion feels that Eddie doesn't want to see her anymore.
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Chalkie Whitely - Teddy Turner (Credited as "Chalky Whitely")
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen, hallway and yard
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and yard
- Maggie's Flowers - Exterior
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room and kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Marion Willis returns - but is the romance with Eddie Yeats still on? It looks as if Hilda Ogden has opened her big mouth once too often, according to bad news she gets from husband Stan.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,900,000 viewers (1st place).
- This episode was included in the Network DVD collection Coronation Street: The Best of 1980-1989, released on 31st October 2005.
|September 1982 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|