Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||20th September 1982 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Producer|| Pauline Shaw|
|Previous episode||15th September 1982|
|Next episode||22nd September 1982|
Eddie tells Billy Nelson to leave No.13. Sharon sees Brian and thinks that he's dishy. Phyllis Pearce, Craig's other grandparent, tracks Chalkie and Craig down to the Street. She wants Craig to live with her but Chalkie refuses to give him up. Hilda gets Billy to go to the Rovers where he hides in a corner. He sees a CID man in the pub and panics. Eddie tells him to leave in the morning.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Chalkie Whitely - Teddy Turner
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Sharon Gaskell - Tracie Bennett
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Craig Whitely - Mark Price
- Kath Simpson - Kate Lee
- Trish Keegan - Debbie Bowers
- Billy Nelson - Chris Darwin
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 9 Coronation Street
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- Jim's Cafe
- First appearance of Phyllis Pearce.
- TV Times synopsis: Unaware of the truth about her new lodger, Hilda Ogden invites him for a drink.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 13,850,000 viewers (1st place).
|September 1982 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|