Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||22nd September 1982 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Producer|| Pauline Shaw|
|Previous episode||20th September 1982|
|Next episode||27th September 1982|
Eddie is forced to tell Stan that Billy Nelson is on the run. Stan tells Eddie to get Billy out. Hilda is upset that Eddie and Stan are picking on Billy. Phyllis thinks No.9 is a tip and tries to lure Craig into her house. Sharon decides she's in love with Brian and finds out where he works. Billy disappears when Stan lets him believe a police car is watching No.13. Sharon chats Brian up. She feels that he's interested in her but is stunned to see him kissing Gail. Phyllis upsets Albert by sitting on his chair in the Snug. Marion loses her engagement ring.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Chalkie Whitely - Teddy Turner
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Sharon Gaskell - Tracie Bennett
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley (Uncredited)
- Craig Whitely - Mark Price
- Kath Simpson - Kate Lee
- Trish Keegan - Debbie Bowers
- Billy Nelson - Chris Darwin
- Coronation Street exterior - Ginnel
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Jim's Cafe
- Albert Street
- Sykes and Tilsley's Garage
- TV Times synopsis: Someone steals Marion Willis' engagement ring. Sharon Gaskell has a crush on a young man.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 13,150,000 viewers (2nd place).
|September 1982 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|