Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||11th October 1982 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Producer|| Pauline Shaw|
|Previous episode||6th October 1982|
|Next episode||13th October 1982|
Hilda discovers that a big house in Oakfield Drive, home of Doctor and Mrs Lowther, is advertising for a cleaner. She wants to apply as it's her ambition to clean in a big house. Ron Sykes returns from Qatar. Sharon writes Brian a letter, thanking him for running her home. Joyce Lomax looks at off-licences in the area and asks Alf to give her advice. Ron opens Sharon's letter, telling Brian that he's a special person. He advises Brian to sort her out. Mike writes Hilda a glowing reference. She sends it to the Lowthers.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Sharon Gaskell - Tracie Bennett
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Tracy Langton - Christabel Finch
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 7 Coronation Street - Living room
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Sykes and Tilsley's Garage
- TV Times synopsis: Sharon Gaskell sends a love letter - but it is intercepted.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 13,700,000 viewers (2nd place).
|October 1982 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|