Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||4th February 1963 (Monday)|
|Stories by||Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||30th January 1963|
|Next episode||6th February 1963|
Mr Papagopolous is adamant that Emily is too expensive to keep. The Hewitts worry when Lucille does not appear to be doing very well at school. Frank proposes to Christine. She tells him that she'll think it over.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Christine Appleby - Christine Hargreaves
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Leonard Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Doreen Lostock - Angela Crow
- Jed Stone - Kenneth Cope
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Esther Hayes - Daphne Oxenford
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- First appearance of Esther Hayes since 26th September 1962.
- TV Times synopsis: The Hewitts are faced with a complex problem, and Frank Barlow pops a simple question.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,768,000 homes (2nd place).
|February 1963 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|