|ITV transmission date||6th December 1982 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Producer|| Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||1st December 1982|
|Next episode||8th December 1982|
Ken organises a dance at the Community Centre in aid of a children's charity. Marion grows distressed, fearing that Eddie will fall in with his old friends and end up in Walton Jail again. Len offers Sharon an apprenticeship in order to keep her in Weatherfield. Marion goes to Liverpool to search for Eddie. Stan realises that Hilda is worried about Eddie and tries to comfort her. Sharon tells the Faircloughs that she'll never get over Brian if she stays in the Street so she's decided to go to Sheffield. Len is furious that Brian is driving her away. Marion arrives in Liverpool.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Bert Tilsley - Peter Dudley
- Sharon Gaskell - Tracie Bennett
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Tracy Langton - Christabel Finch
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- The Kabin
- Lime Street Station, Liverpool - Exterior
- First appearance of Bert Tilsley since 14th July 1982.
- Deirdre Barlow (Anne Kirkbride) is credited but doesn't appear.
- TV Times synopsis: Len Fairclough makes Sharon Gaskell a special offer in an attempt to persuade her to stay. There's no news of Eddie Yeats so his fiancée Marion Willis goes to Liverpool in a bid to find him.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 14,050,000 viewers (3rd place).
|December 1982 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|