Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||15th December 1982 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Producer|| Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||13th December 1982|
|Next episode||20th December 1982|
The girls in the factory continue turning out illicit handbags, but a furious Mike finds out, and sacks Ivy. Emily volunteers to look after Albert so that the Barlows can go to Blanche's for Christmas, but Deirdre finds out that Ken doesn't want to go.
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Chalkie Whitely - Teddy Turner
- Tracy Langton - Christabel Finch
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Baldwin's Casuals - Sewing room, office and loading bay
- TV Times synopsis: Mike Baldwin learns what's going on behind his back - and someone gets the sack. Who'll take care of Uncle Albert so that the Barlows can go away for Christmas?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 14,950,000 viewers (1st place).
|December 1982 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|