Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||2nd February 1983 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||31st January 1983|
|Next episode||7th February 1983|
Marion feels that Suzie is a cheap tart and doesn't like sharing a bedroom with her. Chalkie has a relapse and has to stay off work. Phyllis hears a rumour that the Council are going to knock her street down. Betty is ill with a virus leaving the Rovers short-staffed. Emily walks out of the Rovers when she's caught between Mike and Ken. She tells Mike that he's behaving outrageously; he's putting a marriage and a child's future at risk. She begs him to stop the affair. Mike tells her that he wants more from Deirdre than a casual fling. Emily urges him to consider Tracy. Phyllis is told her house is going to be flattened and she has to move. Fred discovers Suzie has bar experience and asks her to join the Rovers. She agrees. Deirdre tells Mike that she still intends on seeing him.
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Tracy Langton - Christabel Finch
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Chalkie Whitely - Teddy Turner
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Suzie Birchall - Cheryl Murray
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room and kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Suzie gets a job offer from an unexpected source. One of Mike's employees confronts him over his affair with Deirdre.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,500,000 viewers (1st place).
|February 1983 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Wed 16th • Thu 17th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th|