Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||27th June 1983 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||22nd June 1983|
|Next episode||29th June 1983|
Trevor and Damian Ogden visit the Ogdens. Stan demands to know what Trevor wants. Trevor asks them to look after Damian for the night whilst he attends a job interview. Brian tells Gail that Suzie tried to get him into bed. He tells her he threw Suzie out. Bet challenges the Rovers' men to lose weight. Eddie, Stan, Fred and Alf agree to put £5 each in a kitty and the winner to take all. Fred slips bags of coins from the till into his pocket for the first weigh-in. Gail tells Suzie they're no longer friends. Suzie says that Brian led her on and persuaded her to sleep with him. Elsie reveals she saw Suzie in her bed at midnight. Gail is relieved. Stan is certain Trevor is after Archie's money. Hilda is upset that he thinks so little of his son. Elsie tells Suzie she's not welcome in her house anymore. Elsie slaps her face when she brings up her old flames and also calls her "a slag".
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Suzie Birchall - Cheryl Murray
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 5 Buxton Close - Living room and kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Suzie Birchall and Gail Tilsley have a blazing row - and Elsie Tanner gives Suzie her marching orders. Trevor Ogden, Stan and Hilda's son, pays a visit. Stan suspects he's up to no good.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 13,000,000 viewers (2nd place).
- This episode was included in the Network DVD collection Coronation Street: The Best of 1980-1989, released on 31st October 2005.
|June 1983 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|