Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||15th August 1983 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Director||John Michael Phillips|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||10th August 1983|
|Next episode||17th August 1983|
Ivy faces the neighbours and tells them that Bert is having special treatment. Pamela Mitchell investigates the Youth Club story but can't get anywhere. She tells Ken that she needs quotes to make the piece stand up. He gives her a confidential report from the Town Hall to quote. She promises not to tell anyone where she got it from. Bet tackles Des about his wife throwing him out. He admits that she did, as Edith found out about their affair. He tells her that he's given up everything to be with her. She is touched and agrees to move in with him in the morning.
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Nicholas Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- Community Centre - Office
- Flat 2, No. 5 Talgarth Avenue - Living room
- TV Times synopsis: Will Bet Lynch forgive Des Foster for lying to her about his wife? Ken Barlow is persuaded by Pam Mitchell to leak a Council secret.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,950,000 viewers (1st place).
|August 1983 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st|