Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||6th March 1963 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by||Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||4th March 1963|
|Next episode||11th March 1963|
Annie assures Jack that she did wear a body stocking and wig when she appeared as Lady Godiva. She thinks Ena kept the paper in order to blackmail her. Swindley starts a petition against the rent increase. Martha is taken on at the Rovers as cleaner. Elsie discovers that the watch is from Dennis and she has to pay for it. When Annie accuses Ena of blackmail, Ena tells the whole pub that Annie was Lady Godiva.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Christine Appleby - Christine Hargreaves
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Doreen Lostock - Angela Crow
- Jed Stone - Kenneth Cope
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Leonard Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- TV Times synopsis: Annie defends her past indiscretions, Martha looks for a job, and Elsie prepares to battle with the landlord
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,432,000 homes (joint 1st place with 4th March 1963).
|March 1963 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|