Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||5th October 1983 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Designer|| Eric Deakins|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||3rd October 1983|
|Next episode||10th October 1983|
The brewery sends Annie the uniforms: three t-shirts with the brewery logo on. Gail is furious when a nosey woman, Mrs Stevens, looks round the house just to see what it's like. Betty refuses to wear her t-shirt. She tells Annie that she'd die of shame. Annie returns the outfits to the brewery. A young couple makes an offer on 5 Buxton Close. Gail is thrilled. Mavis tells Victor about the Autumn Fayre. He thinks that it'll be a chance to show off his home-made pottery.
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Nicholas Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 11 Coronation Street - Front room
- The Kabin
- 5 Buxton Close - Living room and kitchen
- Streets in Manchester
- TV Times synopsis: Gail and Brian Tilsley's house goes up for sale - and they quickly get an interested couple. Why is Eddie Yeats smartening himself up and going on a special errand?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 14,224,000 viewers (2nd place).
|October 1983 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|