Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||10th October 1983 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||5th October 1983|
|Next episode||12th October 1983|
Emily is pressurised from everyone as she prepares for the Autumn Fayre. Marion breaks the news to Elsie that she's marrying on 31st October. Hilda is delighted that Eddie and Marion have set the date. Percy orders the stallholders about. Victor brings his pottery to the Community Centre. Mavis is thrilled to see him. He tells her that he has no regrets about moving to Saddleworth. Eddie and Marion go public on their engagement. First time buyers, the Dentons tell the Tilsleys that they will definitely buy the house. Marion dreads telling her mother about marrying in a Registry office.
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Nicholas Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and yard
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Community Centre
- 5 Buxton Close - Living room and kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Eddie Yeats and Marion Willis have big news but they are still keeping a secret. Victor Pendlebury turns up again, bringing home-made pottery for the Autumn Fayre.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,201,000 viewers (1st place).
|October 1983 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|