Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||14th November 1983 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||9th November 1983|
|Next episode||16th November 1983|
Bet is shocked when Des Foster arrives to decorate the Rovers for the brewery. Emily finds it hard calling Curly "Curly", so he suggests she calls him Norman - his real name. Ken writes an unenthusiastic piece about the Graffiti Club. Bet tries to ignore Des but he keeps speaking to her. She plays it cool and is civil towards her. He tells her that fate has brought them together again.
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Sally Waterman - Vikki Chambers
- Bob Statham - Michael Goldie
- Des Foster - Neil Phillips
- Bob Challis - Sam Kelly
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Weatherfield Recorder - Office
- TV Times synopsis: The Rovers has the decorators in - and Bet Lynch gets a shock when she sees them. How does Emily fare with her new lodger?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 14,548,000 viewers (3rd place).
|November 1983 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|