Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th January 1984 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||16th January 1984|
|Next episode||23rd January 1984|
Brian can't come to terms with Bert's death. Ivy tries to believe it's God's will but Brian is upset that he never said goodbye to him. Vera comforts Ivy and gives her a shoulder to cry on. Gail tries to keep hold of her grief but breaks down in the Corner Shop. Mike gets Emily to go over the club's books. Ivy admits that the hospital told her months ago that Bert was dying. Brian is annoyed that she didn't tell him. Fred grows desperate to sell raffle tickets as he's only sold five. Don Watkins tells Mike he paid DJ Tony Hill £70 after Hill told Mike he was paid £40. Mike tells him they'll do a stocktake. Watkins runs off.
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Shirley Armitage - Lisa Lewis
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- Baldwin's Casuals - Sewing room and office
- Graffiti Club
- TV Times synopsis: Mike Baldwin's suspicions that Don Watkins is fiddling Graffiti Club money are confirmed. Fred Gee is baffled as to why the raffle tickets for his Rover aren't selling.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 17,815,000 viewers (1st place).
|January 1984 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|